Tuesday, August 3, 2010

Villa Serra!

July 21, 2010

Villa Serra!

I have very little time left, so I´ll be quick...

We had a very busy week. All the investigators here just got baptized, so we´re starting over. We spent this past week walking all over the place looking for new investigators with little success... But we´re going back to a lot of them this week, so we´re hoping we´ll find a lot more!

We have one great investigator--her name is Lilian and she really wants to get baptized, but she goes every sunday to visit her husband in jail.... He drove the get-away car in an unsuccessful bank robbery... haha. But she thinks that he´s going to be ready to accept the gospel when he gets out and he´ll want to get baptized. She will hopefully come to church on Sunday, because she promised us she would!
She actually almost joined with the Jehova´s Witnesses, but she found out they don´t celebrate birthdays so she stopped talking to them.
Yeah birthday parties!

Other than that, life is work as usual. Work, work, work!

I attached 2 fotos... the first is me and Hna. Acosta, and the second is me studying in the morning with my trusty blankie and bag of oranges!!! Yum!!! (Mandarinas)

I love you all! Thanks for the prayers and always remember that the church is true! Talk about it with your friends!

Love,
Hermana LaPray

No comments:

Post a Comment