Monday, March 21, 2011

Great week in Puerto!

Hna. Collette and I really had a great week, we found some great people to teach who want to get baptized and one (his name is Elvis--how cool is that??) has already read a TON of the Book of Mormon on his own! Basically we're really stoked about that.

But all good things must come to an end, and we all knew that Hna. Collette would have to spread her wings some day... so they took me out of Puerto and put in Hermana Seegmiller! They're going to have such a great time together and baptize everyone! And now I'm in La Falda with Hermana Cassidy Clark from California. She's crazy and fun and we're going to have a great time here! This is a branch in Bahia Blanca in the Villa Mitre stake. It's the branch where President Detlefsen lives. We'll eat with him every week and apparently HE gives the spiritual thought at the end of lunch... so I can't drill him to make sure he's reading his scriptures and having family and personal prayer.

So I'm excited now to get to know my new area and companion. We're going to work hard (and not eat anything with milk in it) and see miracles!

I love you all, thanks for your support and prayers! And thanks, Aunt Janet, for the letter, I really appreciated it :) And now I'm in the district of the office elders, so I'll get all my mail as soon as it gets to the office! Wahoo!!!

Until next week,
Hna. LaPray

No comments:

Post a Comment