Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Short update.......sorry!

Sorry, I´m almost out of time, but I have a couple minutes for a short update.

First of all, the most important, WE HAD TWO BAPTISMS! I can´t send pictures right now, but I will. Cecilia and Matías (her 11-year-old
son) got baptized on Saturday and we are SO happy for them! They´re so great and so excited to be members of the church!

Now we have a few other investigators we´re trying to prepare for baptism and we´re always trying to find more!  This work is so great and we´re really having a great time here, learning a ton!

It´s still hot in Mar del Plata and the people are still NUTS (there are some crazies here...) but the work is amazing! I wish I had more time, but I´ve got to get going. I love you all, and remember to read the Book of Mormon every day (it really is true!) and share the gospel with your friends! They need it!

Love,
Hermana LaPray

No comments:

Post a Comment